Texas hard money & rehab loans for flips
Our Mission: Since 2004, rehab hard money rehabs and investment property funding - by providing private(asset based, non credit driven loans) based -hard money loans in Texas, specifically Dallas & Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio being a focus. Also South Texas (Rio Grande Valley) , (RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENTS AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IN TEXAS)
**UPDATE - 10% hard money rates for borrowers who do multiple loans , also , Dallas and Austin - High end rehabs 500k+ non recourse and 7.5 - 10% rates
*** True asset based lending in Texas- Deal and property driven - not borrower credit and income driven - we can fund hard money with no bank statements or tax returns*********
PURCHASE - CASHOUT - REFINANCE- LET US SOLVE YOUR FUNDING PROBLEM WITH PRIVATE-HARD MONEY MORTGAGES- FINANCING
Equity and Gap Funders ok on our loans
What makes us different ? - Speed,Flexibility and Simplicity- not beholden to private fund rules , bank rules or anyone but the agreement of our internal underwriting and investors in our company.
What if you decide to rent the property? Let us take out your hard money for your rental loans (long term or short term for acquisition) from 6.5 for-% 30 years - based on cash flow,then credit
hard money cashouts for investors - we are flexible and creative as long as investors collateral meets ltv standards
New****** Spec Construction loans from 80% of cost of project - your free and clear lot or other collateral (more)
Loans and Process
NEW HARD MONEY PROGRAMS and STANDARD LOAN PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS :
The Standard Hard Money Loans: 70% ARV, loan must include purchase and repairs , any difference is paid by borrower. 6 - 12 months 11-13.5% (pending loan size and property type)
1.Std hard money - 70% ARV , min 5% down of project cost , close 10 days +-
2.(QUICK CLOSE ) : For borrowers who wish to fund thier own repairs. 20% down , 80% OF "AS IS VALUE OR PURCHASE PRICE if a refinance. No Appraisal needed.
3. Spec construction Homes and High End rehab (500k - 2 milion) non recourse. 75-80 % LTC - under 8% - non recourse available (rates 8- 12) , 12% for ground up construction
4. (NO Cash needed ) CROSS COLLATERALIZE OTHER PROPERTY - NO MONEY OUT OF POCKET
Some ideas and uses of our Texas Hard Money Loans:
1. Loans for foreclosures or distressed properties. (many will need repairs and quick closes , both of which banks will typically be unable to fund)
2. Loans for rehab - that may include repairs, loans to LLCs and various entities.
3. Cashout loans on investment property , typically up to 70% LTV(case by case) , inherited propery, cross collateral other Texas Investment Properties for a loan
4. *****NON RECOURSE LOANS TO SELF DIRECTED IRA ACCOUNTS (PURCHASE PROPERTY IN YOUR IRA OR INVEST IN OUR LOANS WITH YOUR IRA)
5. Blanket loans ,recourse bridge and non-recourse permanent loans from $500,000 to over $20 million for portfolios with a minimum of five (5) properties, but includes no upper limits on the number of properties in a portfolio.
We review your hard money loan scenario from start to finish and take every measure to make sure our borrowers enter into a profitable deal. We can be creative and discuss methods of acquiring property using other collateral, longer loan terms and more. Use our Hard Money Profit Analyzer to make sure your deal is profitable.
Texas hard money/private loans for investors are funded with our own capital and private individuals . We have personally invested many of our loans and investments as well. We are fast.
We are investors ourselves and understand the needs of the investor as well as the lender. We provide a conduit to many private investors willing to fund your acquisition and repair of investment real estate in Texas.
Ask us how to use these simple transactions in building a rental portfolio with little down. We call it rehab-to-rental. We simply convert the short term hard money loan to a permanent mortgage. *************Dont forget about your long term financing needs for investment property. We have a conventional mortgage branch for bank-low rate needs.
Read more (link to guidelines)